Through the implementation of the forms included in the different websites, related to services provided by ÒMADA INTERACTIVA SLL, Users accept the inclusion and processing of the data they provide in a personal data processing, which is owned by ÒMADA INTERACTIVA SLL being able to exercise the relevant rights as set forth in the following clauses.
All legal texts are available to users and / or interested in the corresponding website. These texts may be modified and/or updated according to the needs and activities carried out by ÒMADA INTERACTIVA SLL.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
ÒMADA INTERACTIVA SLL, is the legal entity responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data in relation to the services it provides.
ÒMADA INTERACTIVA SLL is committed to respecting and safeguarding your privacy and the security of your data.
The identifying data of the entity in charge of treatment are:
Legal name: ÒMADA INTERACTIVA SLL
Address: C/Ausias Marc 26, planta 4, despacho 40
Postal Code: 08010
Telephone / email: 933424227 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact with the DPD: Volumen 35924 Folio 204 Hoja número B-271375
For what purposes do we collect your data?
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations, ÒMADA INTERACTIVA SLL only collects the data strictly necessary to offer the services derived from its activity and other benefits, procedures and activities attributed by the Law.
In this website, only contact information, provided by the Users, is processed. The data that can be collected from the user will be treated for the purposes of:
- Management of your contact information to resolve doubts or suggestions, with the legal basis being your consent.
- Management of your contact information to process your budget requests, the legal basis being your consent, as well as the execution of a pre-contractual relationship.
- Send you, where appropriate, notifications that may be of interest, the legal basis being your consent.
- Management of your data for personnel selection processes, with the legal basis of your consent.
We ensure that no automated evaluations will be conducted, nor will user profiles be developed.
Likewise, we inform you that the information in the databases may be used for the identification of the Users and for the statistical studies of the registered Users.
How long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data will be kept as long as the user does not state otherwise and for the legally established conservation periods, unless for logical and obvious reasons they have lost the utility or the legitimate purpose for which they were collected.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be communicated to other companies of the Group, in order to perform the administrative and commercial management of the service we provide, as well as to the following trusted third parties of ÒMADA INTERACTIVA SLL:
Third parties that help us provide Information Technology services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support in our databases, as well as in our software and applications that may contain data about you.
ÒMADA INTERACTIVA SLL will collaborate so that third parties comply with current legislation, although the responsibility will be enforceable to said third parties.
ÒMADA INTERACTIVA SLL does not sell, rent or transfer the personal data of the users of these websites, except in the case that is necessary for the provision of the service itself.
The website has links, applications or functionalities shared with third parties, such as social networks or online communication systems, ÒMADA INTERACTIVA SLL is not responsible for the information collected in said applications, functionalities or social networks owned by third parties, an has no management capacity or control over them, being therefore applicable legal notices and privacy policies that may appear on the websites or similar of third parties.
What are the rights of the Users who provide us with their data?
Users may exercise, with respect to the data collected in the manner described in the first point, the rights recognized in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of persons physical with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and in particular the rights of portability, access , rectification, suppression and limitation to treatment.
The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by each User by written and signed request, accompanied by a photocopy of ID or Passport, addressed to the following address:
ÒMADA INTERACTIVA SLL
C/Ausias Marc 26, planta 4, despacho 40, 08010 Barcelona,
Likewise, Users are informed that they can withdraw their consent to the processing of their data at any time, as well as submit a complaint to the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection) if they consider it appropriate.
2. COMMUNICATION OF INCIDENTS AND IRREGULARITIES
If there is any conduct or situation that could be likely to generate an incident or irregularity of any kind, please contact:
ÒMADA INTERACTIVA SLL
C/Ausias Marc 26, planta 4, despacho 40, 08010 Barcelona,
3. USER COMMITMENT FOR YOUR DATA TO BE ENROLLED IN A TREATMENT
In any case, the user is responsible for the authenticity of the data provided, which is accurate, current and complete for the purpose that is provided, assuming responsibility for the damages and losses, both for loss of profit and for emerging damage, which could be generated by such inaccuracies or falsehoods. In any case, if the data provided in the corresponding forms were the owner of a third party, the user is responsible for the correct acquisition of consent and information to the third party on the aspects reflected in this legal notice and privacy policies.
4. RESPONSIBILITY OF USERS FOR USE AND CONTENT
Both the access to the websites and the use that may be made of the information and content included therein will be the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. Therefore, the use that may be made of the information, images, contents and / or products reviewed and accessible through it, will be subject to the law, whether national or international, applicable, as well as the principles of good faith and use Lawful by Users, who will be entirely responsible for such access and correct use. Users will be obliged to make reasonable use of the services or contents, under the principle of good faith and with respect to the current legality, morality, public order, good customs, the rights of third parties or their own ÒMADA INTERACTIVA SLL, all according to the possibilities and purposes for which they are designed. ÒMADA INTERACTIVA SLL does not assume responsibilities, whether direct or indirect, for emergent damage or loss of earnings, arising from the misuse of the services or content made by Users or third parties.
5. LSSI-CE INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information contemplated in article 10 of the current Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the dynamizer and manager of web contents where You can download different applications and / or information is ÒMADA INTERACTIVA SLL with address at C / Ausias Marc 26, floor 4, office 40, 08010 Barcelona and with the management of the Internet domain http://www.omada.es/es/ enrolled in the corresponding register, attending to communications from users and / or interested parties through the e-mail email@example.com.
Any other commercial, administrative or contracting activity of goods and / or services is the responsibility of the aforementioned company, owner of this domain.
6. INFORMATION ON THE USE OF OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
The company is only responsible for the contents and management of the web pages of which it is the owner or has a right of analogous nature. Any other web page or social network or repository of information on the Internet, outside this website, is the responsibility of its legitimate owners.
ÒMADA INTERACTIVA SLL collaborates ordinarily with different applications and web environments, and always recommends that all users carefully read the corresponding legal notices and privacy policies before accessing these web environments, and only access them once they have fully understood and accepted said legal text.
ÒMADA INTERACTIVA SLL is committed to controlling the contents that are exposed in these social networks and will expel those users who make an incorrect use in them.
ÒMADA INTERACTIVA SLL recommends, following instructions from the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO) and the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), for the use of social networks or navigation in web environments, the execution of the following actions ( in case one day the use is available):
- It is recommended that all users resort to the use of pseudonyms or personal nicknames with which to operate over the Internet, allowing them to have a genuine "digital identity", which does not call into question the security of their personal and professional life.
- Users are recommended to take special care when publishing audiovisual and graphic content on their profiles, since in this case they may be putting at risk the privacy and intimacy of people around them.
- It is recommended to properly configure the degree of privacy of the user profile in the social network, so that it is not completely public, but only those people who have been classified as “friends” or have access to the information published in the profile "direct contacts" previously by the user.
- It is recommended to accept as contact only those people known or with whom you have a previous relationship, not compulsively accepting all the contact requests you receive and investigating whenever possible and necessary, who is the person requesting your contact through of the social network.
- It is recommended not to publish in the user profile physical contact information, which allows anyone to know where the user lives, where he/she works or studies or the leisure places he/she usually frequents.
- Users of microblogging tools are recommended to take special care regarding the publication of information regarding the places they are at all times.
- It is recommended to use and publish only content with respect to sufficient intellectual property rights. Otherwise, the user will be committing a civil unlawful protectable by national courts.
- Users are recommended to use different usernames and passwords to enter the different social networks of which they are members.
- It is recommended to use passwords with a minimum length of 8 characters, alphanumeric and with upper and lower case.
- It is recommended that all users have installed and properly updated antivirus software on their computers.
- Minors must not reveal excessive personal data. The data should never be provided to strangers.
- All information concerning the website must be read. It explains who the owners of it are and the purpose for which the data is requested.
- If the user is under fourteen, the consent of the guardian parents is also required. In these cases, whenever data is requested by a social network, parents or guardians should be asked to see if they approve the subscription or not.
- User names and password must not be communicated to third parties, nor should they be shared between friends or classmates. These data are private and should not be communicated to third parties and / or strangers.
- Whenever there is any doubt about any situation arising from the use of social networks and collaborating tools, parents or guardians should be asked.
- The computer must be kept in a common area of the house.
- Rules on the use of the Internet at home must be established.
- Parents should know the operation and possibilities of such platforms, both positive and negative.
- Activate parental control and platform control tools, as well as establish the email of the parent or guardian as secondary contact email.
- Ensure that age verification controls are implemented.
- Ensure the correct installation of the content blocker.
- Raise awareness and inform minors about safety aspects.
- Explain to minors that they should never meet people they have met in the online world and that if they do it should always be in the company of their parents or guardians.
- Ensure that children know the risks and implications of hosting content such as videos and photographs, as well as the use of webcams through social networks.
- Control the user profile of the child.
- Ensure that the child only accesses the recommended pages for their age.
- Ensure that minors do not use their full name.