1. DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that contain information, and are generated on the User's computer or terminal when browsing the website. By browsing this website you consent to receive these Cookies. Through them ÒMADA INTERACTIVA SLL only obtains and retains the information under the conditions described in this Cookies Policy:
2. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Depending on the length of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while accessing our website and remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the page. An example of which are identification cookies.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time.
According to its purpose and the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: Those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a web page that is not managed by us, but by a collaborating entity. As for example, those used by Google who install cookies that help us analyze the operation of our website, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Technical cookies: are those necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website. For example, they allow you to control the security aspects of the web, share content through social networks...
- Analysis cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. In order to do this, we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer. Examples are:
- The number of unique visitors to each page / section, which is used to count the number of times the site is visited by a user, as well as the first and last time of said visit. This helps to know the most successful areas and increase and improve the content, with the result that users get a more satisfactory experience and service.
- The date and time of access to our website, in order to find out the busiest hours, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
- The source of the traffic, which records the origin of the user, that is, the Internet address from which the link that directs to our website starts, in order to enhance the different links and banners that point to our server and that offer better results.
- Advertising and behavioral advertising cookies: Advertising cookies are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency in which Ads are shown.
Behavioral advertising cookies act based on the behavior (preferences and personal choices) of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to show personalized ads on other websites.
3. HOW CAN I CONFIGURE OR DISABLE COOKIES?
You can configure your browser to be notified of the reception of cookies and refuse to accept them by activating the configuration in the browser that allows you to refuse them. However, we warn you that the deactivation of Cookies may cause the limitation, or even inability to access some of the features of our website, as well as some of the services may stop working correctly.
For more details on the configuration of cookies in your browser, see the "Help" menu.
We also suggest you check the following websites: Aboutcookies, Youronlinechoices, Network Advertising Initiative o Digital Advertising Alliance, where you will find detailed explanations on how to delete cookies from your computer and more general information about them.
4. THIRD PARTY COOKIES / COLLABORATING COMPANIES
Google offers a large number of products to help us manage our ads and websites, in particular Google Analytics. By visiting our website some cookies may be sent to your browser.
These cookies can be enabled from a number of different domains, including www.google.com, and www.doubleclick.net to allow us to use joint services to the Google service, such as a measurement service and preparation of ad reports. See more information about the types of cookies used by Google.
Google Analytics is the analytics tool that helps our website understand how users interact with their properties. You can use a set of cookies to collect information and report usage statistics of websites without personally identifying Google visitors. See more information about Google Analytics cookies.